Too much cholesterol in the blood, or high blood cholesterol, can be grave. People with high blood cholesterol have a better chance of getting heart disease.
High blood cholesterol on it’s possess does not cause symptoms; so many populace are unaware that their cholesterol level is too high.
For more information please visit himalayahomeremedies.com
Cholesterol can build up in the ramparts of your arteries (blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body).
This increase of cholesterol is called plaque (plak). Over time, plaque can cause narrowing of the arteries.
There are many reasons to fall prey to cholesterol. High stress, alcoholism, food that contain high fat is some of the causes attributed to cholesterol.
So understanding the causes and clearing misconception about cholesterol could save your time and money. The article discusses in detail about some of the causes and cure for cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a waxy, fatlike substance that your body needs to function normally. Cholesterol is naturally present in cell walls or membranes everywhere in the body, including the brain, nerves, muscles, skin, liver, intestines, and heart.
Cholesterol is used by your body to build healthy cells, as well as some vital hormones. If you have too much cholesterol in your bloodstream, the excess may be deposited in arteries, including the coronary (heart) arteries, anywhere it contributes to the narrowing and blockages that cause the signs and symptoms of heart disease.
High Cholesterol Treatment
High cholesterol treatment is treatment that is taken in order to try and lower a cholesterol level that is too high, so that it reach a level as close to possible as normal. Its aim is to reduce the risk of serious health problems that may occur because of high cholesterol.
Treatment for high cholesterol can include drug therapy (such as medication) and lifestyle changes. In many cases, both forms of treatment will be used in conjunction with each other.
Home Remedies for High Cholesterol
1. The best home remedy to cure a person with high cholesterol is to have at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
2. Immerse 2 tablespoons of coriander seeds in a glass of water. Boil the concoction and allow it to cool. Strain the water and contain it three times a day.
3. Take 10 pieces of cinnamon sticks and put them in a pot containing 5 teacups of water. Boil the water and then add a tablespoon of honey to it. Drink this concoction when it’s warm.
4. In a glassful of milk, add a piece of garlic and boil it. Allow it to cool before drinking. Consume this for a few days. Not only would it reduce cholesterol, but also take care of the cardiac pains.
5. Alternatively, a person who has harms of high cholesterol can also have 2-3 cloves of garlic per day.
6. Mix 10-12 tablespoons of apple juice and 5-6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Intake this mixture once a day.
7. Consuming raw onions or onion juice is also beneficial in reducing the high cholesterol.
8. Regular exercising is very necessary to keep the cholesterol levels under control.
9. In green leafy salads, mix a small sum of olive oil. It proves beneficial lessening the high cholesterol levels as well as for the proper functioning of the heart and the body.