Although menopause in itself is not a disease, but a period of intense, but natural, changes in a woman’s body, the one going through it might experience, among other symptoms, pain. Fortunately, since we are not talking about a medical condition, all the menopause symptoms can be dealt with using natural supplements. They reduce menopause symptoms, this including not only pain, but also hot flashes, irritability, depression, night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness and irritation and many others. Menopause pain relief supplements are in most of the cases natural, so they don’t harm the woman’s body in any way and they reduce menopause symptoms smoothly, without using any aggressive chemicals or artificial substances.
Menopause pain relief supplements are best to also contain vitamins, especially vitamin C, minerals and Omega 3 fatty acids. Soy, in any form, be it soy milk, soy seeds or soy flour is very beneficial to reduce menopause symptoms because of its high content of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Soy products are also very helpful in alleviating pain associated with menopause.
In order to reduce menopause symptoms, many people turn to herbs because they don’t have any side effects and they solve the problem in a natural manner. Some herbs offer relief from the great majority of the menopause symptoms, while others are only beneficial in what concerns one symptom. Many supplements contain a combination of herbs. Black haw for instance is a plant widely used in menopause pain relief supplements because it has antispasmodic effects, reduces pain and also promotes a peaceful sleep. It is usually associated with other herbs that balance the hormonal levels in the body and provide relief from other symptoms.
Black cohosh and ginseng are two herbs that do this exact thing and they can be found on the market in various forms, including capsules. Dong Quai is a Chinese herb that helps a woman’s body to restore its normal estrogen level. It is very efficient in reducing menopause symptoms, especially if combined with other plants like red clover, red sage and even black cohosh. This way, the woman receives benefits from more than just one herb.
Menopause pain relief supplements containing evening primrose are very popular because this herb is a natural sedative and it alleviates all the pains associated with menopause, like breast pain or bladder pain. Supplements with nettle leaves are also efficient because they are very rich in vitamins and minerals and once a woman’s body is properly nourished, it will face the changes easier.
Read how Natural Menopause Supplement helps relieve menopausal symptoms. Also know how Female Libido Enhancer improves desire and mood. Find Breast Enlargement Pills to increase busts size.
Dr Andrew Napier
Natural Treatments for Menopause
Diet and supplements for menopause to see results in 24 hours
Top foods causing hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms
1) Processed Sugar- Yeast and candida overgrowth in the gut which causes inflammation
2) Processed Soy- Contain estrogens
3) Conventional Meats- Packed with hormones, steroids and antibiotics that affect your hormones causing low sex drive and low energy
4) Packaged Foods- Contain hydrogenated oils and refined flours
5) Artificial Sweeteners- Sucralose, Aspartame and Splenda
6) Gluten- Cause inflammation of gut lining and can lead to autoimmune disease
Top foods to help balance hormones and get rid of menopause symptoms
1) Healthy fats- avocado (high in potassium, magnesium and Omega-9 fats)
2) Omega 3 fatty acid- wild caught salmon and wild caught fish
3) Grass Fed beef- full of iron
4) Berries- High in Antioxidants
5) Flaxseeds and Flax Meal – sprouted or chia or hemp add to a morning smoothie
6) Coconut Products- Balance blood sugar
7) Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, turnips, kale) -Help to remove phytoestrogens to detox
Supplements for menopause
1) Black Cohosh -http://draxe.com/black-cohosh/
2) Vitex- balance many hormones in body and help female organs
3) Adaptogen Herbs- ginseng, ashwagandha, holy basil
4) Omega- 3- Reduce inflammation
5) Collagen Protein Powder
6) Probiotics- Help digestion- 95% of serotonin is produced in gut- https://store.draxe.com/products/probiotics
7) Essential Oils- Clary Sage and Thyme- balance hormones
*Ylang Ylang, orange, sandalwood (balancing mood)
1) Reduce stress
2) Detox Bath (epsom salts with essential oils)
3) Go on walks throughout the day
4) Give yourself some free tie
For more information on menopause relief and other natural remedies:
*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.