To begin with, let me restore confidence you that most irregular era are benign.
Missed periods, too recurring periods, spot, or bouts of heavy clot and bleeding are usually caused by an fundamental hormonal inequity that is easily treated.
Most of us have missed a period at one point or one more — some with anticipation of a pregnancy, others since of anxiety or tension.
At the clinic, we see women who menstruate like clockwork, while others report never having had a regular cycle.
The first day a girl’s period comes is Day 1 of her cycle. Around Day 5, her pituitary gland tells her ovaries to start prepare one of the eggs they contain for release. One egg will mature fully.
At the same time, the lining of the uterus become thick to prepare a nesting place for a fertilized egg in the event that the girl become pregnant.
It’s actually normal for women in the direction of experience irregular cycles infrequently.
Stress or illness can cause a delay in ovulation or menstruation, causing your cycle to be longer, and from time to time shorter, than usual. One or two periods a year that is “off” isn’t amazing to be worried about.
Causes of Irregular Periods
1. A woman can have irregular periods due to noteworthy weight loss or weight gain.
2. Over exercise can also result in irregular menstruation.
3. Poor nutrition and diet which is rich in carbohydrates is also related to hormonal imbalance and menstrual turbulence.
4. Some drugs can too cause irregularities in menstruation.
5. Many women who are smokers experience irregular periods.
Symptoms of Irregular Periods
Symptoms begin with very less or abundant bleeding. Bleeding occurs apart from the regular menses. The gap amid two menstrual periods is either longer or shorter as match up to to normal cycle.
1. Infrequent/too frequent periods
2. Missed Periods
3. Painful cramp
4. Abnormal duration of bleeding
5. Changes in blood flow
6. Blood clots
Irregular Periods Treatments
Irregular periods are one of the first signs that the body is ingoing the menopausal transition.
For most women, changes in the menstrual cycle are totally normal, and, though slightly bothersome, do not require any type of interference.
For other women, predominantly those who suffer heavy, prolonged, and/ or painful periods, treatment for irregular periods can to a great extent relieve these symptoms.
Home Remedies for Irregular Periods
1. Grapes: Drink grape juice daily. This regularize the menstruation cycle. Raw grapes are also helpful. Excessive spending of grapes results in loose motions.
2. Banyan roots: Collect and extract decoction from banyan roots. Add some cow’s milk to this decoction and swallow it before shy for the day. This stimulates irregular periods.
3. Radish Seeds: Grind radish seeds and add a quantity of water. Make a smooth paste and mix it with buttermilk. Drink this frequently, that is, once in a day. This gives positive results.
4. Parsley: This is another effectual remedy for treating irregular periods. Consume parsley juice once in a day. This is an effectual home remedy for treating menstruation disorders.
5. Fennel seeds: Kennel seeds are also obliging in treating menstrual irregularities.
6. Coriander: Prepare a decoction with coriander seeds or leaves and have it thrice a day. This is an efficient remedy to regularize the menstrual cycle.
Read more on Irregular Menstruation Treatment and Menopause Supplements and Female Libido Enhancer