For more information on Breast Cancer visit: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/type/breast-cancer/ Watch our video to find out more about the signs and symptoms of breast cancer, and why spotting breast cancer early is important.
If you notice any of these breast cancer symptoms it’s important to get them checked out without delay:
– Changes in the size, shape or feel of your breasts.
– A new lump or thickening in one breast or armpit.
– Any puckering, dimpling or redness of the breast skin.
– Changes in the position of the nipple, a rash or nipple discharge.
– Breast pain or discomfort that is new to you and felt only on one side.
Video Rating: / 5